Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Switching Professions

After a lot of thought, i've decided to swap my Blacksmithing profession to.......


Skinning!


There's a couple of reasons for this, being:



1. Blacksmithing doesn't generate enough profit, and i would have to spend a lot of time on the AH to put up my crafted items that wont necessarily sell.
2. There's the stress of always having to think about if i have gathered enough ore to be able to keep up to date with my new recipes.
3. Mining and Skinning are both gathering professions, and great money makers.
4. There are fewer skinners around these days, as a large number of people are powerlevling in dungeons, and out leveling the appropriate questing areas - which means not having the appropriate skinning level.
5. Due to the above, there should be a higher demand for leather. I will be able to increase my prices.
6. I can buy gear upgrades off the AH with my profits (Not sure how viable this is though, due to transmog, everything is inflated).

I may also drop Cooking in the future, depending on how i am keeping up with my skill points whilst leveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment